Software Engineer (Development & QA)
This position is for Storage/Networking Engineers focusing on NAS Storage related new product development.
Engineers who are interested in working on new product development in networking and/or storage and/or filesystem space involving file system features, network protocols, clustering and security.
The ideal candidate comes with hands-on experience on Storage and/or Networking areas with good exposure to development processes. Strong verbal and written communication skills is a plus.
Required Skills & Experience:
Ideally 3+ Years of solid experience working on development of Storage and/or Networking Systems
Good understanding of NAS protocols (NFS, SMB/CIFS), Storage Subsystems, Network Transport Layer and Clustering.
Experience with C/C++, standard Unix/Linux BSD socket APIs
Familiar with Windows Active Directory domain protocols such as DCE/RPC, Kerberos, and LDAP
Understand issues around performance and scalability under heavy loads
Business Development Analyst
As a Business Development Analyst, you’ll be responsible for building up a business through gaining new customers and accounts. You will have to work with clients aspiring for business in International markets.
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining business opportunities. Assisting in negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating clients’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Administering accounts and writing reports
- Providing management with market feedback.
Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering or MBA